12/8/08

Seriously?

In a previous post I wrote about an experience I had with an idiot cop in Riverdale... So I thought I would give you a little update. So far my brother has to driven down to court twice. Once to enter in a plea, and again for them to tell him that the verdict wasn't clear so they were going to continue to trial. First of all, what a waste of gas, time, and tax payer's money. Second of all, WTF? And to put the icing on the cake, my brother went back to the parking lot where we had turned out of. Guess what he saw?



Here is the BEFORE picture... From when we were pulled over:















And here's the AFTER.....


Seriously? The verdict wasn't clear? Obviously they found some problem with where the sign was before. To me this picture looks like an admission of guilt. Otherwise, why would they move the sign? I HIGHLY doubt that we were the only people to miss that sign. But should we have to pay for someones poor judgement in road sign placement?



So that's all for now. I'll let you know what happens once this is all over... Does it really take 2 months to fight a traffic violation?

2 comments:

thePatrick said...

I believe it only takes 2 months to fight a traffic citation if the people involved have the combined I.Q. of a Mike & Ike...

Norte said...

Ooh...I could really go for a couple Mike & Ikes right about now...