1/3/09

Everybody Loves, Everybody Fears, Everybody Hates

I've been trying to write the end of year memory blog, and it just wasn't happening. There was so much that happened last year that it's hard to decide what to include. So once again, I have stolen from thePatrick and El Norte. So here are my most memorable moments from 2008.



January - Goodbye parents house! Hello house full of random women...

February - "I'm a tree!", Birth of the BCC, The Creepy


March - "What? That's not the roof of the theater.", "Can I get dressed now?", Bodily Piercings


April - Child Abuse Awareness Month activities, Record number of run-ins with the police


May - PTSD FTW


June - Farewell Alicia :(, Therewhere, Thanks for screwing my friend


July - Mounting horses, GET SET GO!


August - Farewell Ally :(


September - Happy Birthday to ME!, The Reason They're Called Pigs


October - I Love Soup, Sarah is my hetero-soul mate


November - Grave's make me more insane than usual, Creepy Dramatic Men


December - Heroic Guitar Playing, Daywalker


Thank you to all of the wonderful people in my life who help me stay positive. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you guys! (Well I do, but I'd rather not think of it!) I am looking forward to a great year, and I hope that the people currently in my life will be there to share the ride!

No comments: