5/17/09

Security Breach

There was a security breach in my bedroom the other day. I was sitting at my computer working on the slideshow of my Hallie for her baptism and I hear a buzzing over at my window. I look over... and I see a bumble bee wrestle it's way through my blinds and into my room. This experience among other recent happenings has brought me to realize that I have developed a fear of insects and spiders and other various bugs. Never used to be afraid of them. But now the sight of one incites panic in my heart. I still try to pretend that it doesn't. But holy hell I wanted to run screaming out of my apartment! I was too scared to even kill the thing. I immediately stopped what I was doing and left. Silly me. But the bee was gone when I got home!

BTW: This is what it looked like... It was HUGE! About as long as an Oreo, and FAT. Blech...

1 comment:

thePatrick said...

Don't feel ashamed, bees are creepy things.