5/27/09

There Is No Charge For Awesomeness.

Norte being the good friend that he is, introduced me to some awesomeness. Through him I have found some of the greatest web comics ever. Such as Questionable Content I love this comic. I can relate a lot to Faye, who is a total commitment-phobic-mental-case-yet-lovable-caring person. I can also relate to Hanners... Who is a little bit psychotic/OCD. Yup. Pretty much me. And through this web comic I stumbled upon Girls With Slingshots which is another awesome comic featuring a talking cactus with an accent. I need to get me one of those.

But the REAL awesomeness is one that he just recently introduced me to. HOLY CRAP IT'S HILARIOUS! I am sitting here in my room trying not to laugh so loud that I wake my brother who is sleeping in the next room. So here it is... OMG! If you are not a nerd, then you may not get some of the jokes. But no matter what, it's a jolly good time. There is another comic on the same site they call "Sillies" it's also worth reading.

I know that there was something else that I was going to include in this post. But by golly I'm tired. And I'm tired of typing. Bye.

1 comment:

Norte said...

Thank you.

Also, McPedro FTW...