It's hard to be single around the holidays. I would much rather be single on Valentine's Day. On V-Day, it doesn't really matter if you have no one to share it with. It's an incredibly commercial-ized, ridiculous holiday that I think some needy woman came up with to try and make her man be romantic. Anyway, as I was saying. It's worse than usual this year, I have multiple weddings dinners and parties that I have been invited to. And they all ask if I have a +1... So, since I don't have a man that I have wrapped around my finger and thus they are required to go, I really have to think about the question. Who will be at the party? How many will be single? Are the couples who will be there the awkward type? Should I ask someone to be my +1? If I ask someone, do I ask just a friend? Or do I ask someone that I am interested in? If I just ask a guy friend, will he think that it means more?
I know that seems like a lot of questions, some unnecessary, but I sadly have unknowingly led men on in the past. I don't know what it is, but some men tend to misinterpret my friendliness as interest. And in one situation, I chose to ignore the signs of him falling for me, because I was being selfish and wanted attention. But that's a whole different blog post... maybe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that this photo has nothing to do with this blog post... But I was looking for the perfect picture to accompany my word vomit, and I stumbled upon this beauty. What better to catch word vomit that an eco-potty?
I don't think that anything could possibly top an eco-potty in this blog post, so I will bid you adieu.
Happy traaaaaiiiiilllllls to yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuu, until we meet again...
No comments:
Post a Comment