12/12/09

Bucket List

Life should not be taken for granted... I was lucky to learn this early on in life. I would prefer to have learned this lesson an easier way than I did, but I truly believe there is a reason for everything and I plan to make the most of it. Since my last eye opening experience regarding how fragile our existence is, I have been making a bucket list, and trying to accomplish them all early in life.




  • Ride A Horse
  • Go Bungee Jumping
  • Sky Dive
  • Go Fishing
  • Go Cliff Jumping
  • Four Wheeling
  • Snow-Mobiling
  • Go to an Opera
  • Visit New York
  • Visit relatives in Denmark
  • Drive a boat
  • Visit as many countries as possible
  • Start my own business
  • Become a mother (whether through adoption or naturally)
  • Make a difference in someones life
  • Publish a book
  • Find my soul mate

This is really all that I can think of right a this moment. But I plan to add to this as I think of other things. You never know when your time will be over, so I plan to check things off of this list at my earliest possible convenience. And I hope that you all will appreciate the life that you have and begin listening to your heart as well as your head.

No comments: