11/26/08

Do You Think You'll Make The Cut?


I am a little bit behind in my Christmas shopping this year. Generally I start looking in June and have most of my shopping done by Thanksgiving. That way I can spread it out over multiple paychecks and avoid the possibility of running out of money before I buy groceries. But this year I have not even thought about it. I think I don't want to make the decision of who to buy gifts this year. I've always had a lot of acquaintances in previous years, but I always know which friends are close enough to buy them a thoughtful gift. But in the past year I have met so many awesome people and made a lot of good friends. So I don't know who to put on my list! If I had the money I would buy all of my friends a gift. But that would cost way too much. Then there is the awkward situation where someone buys you a gift and you ended up crossing them off yours.

So. How do you decide? Does anyone have any suggestions how to choose who gets a gift?

2 comments:

Norte said...

As long as I don't get anal beads again, all is well.

Unknown said...

I'm sure that I could top that gift, Norte.