11/20/08

Test Your Musical Knowledge.

I stole this from ThePatrick! It seemed fun. And I don't wanna write a new explanation for the game so I stole that from ThePatrick too. Teehee...

Here's the deal. I have put my iTunes on shuffle. I will write the first two lines of each of the first 25 songs, regardless of embarrassment level. I will check off each song as someone guesses correctly. Yes, it is considered cheating if you use a search engine. I may not know, but someone, somewhere will. Ready? GO!

Just a warning... I have a VERY random mix of music.


1 - These old feelings make you think. These old feelings make you drink.

2 - I want you to know that I'm happy for you. I wish nothing but the best for you both.

3 - I've been mistreated. I've been abused.

4 - To love somebody naturally. To love somebody faithfully.

X - Shalalalalalalalalalalala. Shalalalalalalalalalalala.
Brown Eyed Girl by Everclear

6 - I took the Polaroid down in my room. I'm pretty sure you have a new girlfriend.

7 - Music boxes have within, melodies they carry with them. Once they're open music fills the air.

X - I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad. I got sunshine, in a bag.
Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz

9 - Straight out of Boston. To reinvent the rock and roll.

10 - When the going starts to get rough, and you feel like you've had enough let the music take control of your soul.

X - Dear Prudence. Won't you come out to play.
Dear Prudence by The Beatles

12 - Outside of Von's Gabrielle and I crouched behind her dad`s Plymouth Duster sharing Ding Dongs

13 - Nothing else matters I've got nothing left to lose. I look to those that will always get me through

14 - If I was standing in the sea. Would you dive right in and save me?

15 - I can't breathe I can't get this out. Don't know and I can't explain.

X - Mend up your stocking hole. Cause this lump ain't made of cole.
I've Got A Boner For Christmas by Nerf Herder

X - In the middle of a gun fight... In the center of a restaurant...
You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison by My Chemical Romance

X - Every time I think that everything is gonna work out someone comes and kicks me in the balls. And every time it happens I get a bit desensitized and now my balls don't work at all.
Lift Me Up by Get Set Go

19 - We'll be fighting in the streets. With our children at our feet.

20 - Would you know my name? If I saw you in heaven.

21 - Don't make this fake. Last second of life.

X - You know you`re a cute little heartbreaker. Foxy
Foxy Lady by Jimi Hendrix

23 - All work and no play. That's the way it is ain't it?

24 - Yeah, what you critics said would never happen. We dedicate this album to anybody, people said couldn't make it.

25 - Ever ever after. Story book endings, fairy tales coming true.

3 comments:

Norte said...

Hmm...not as easy for me as thePatrick's, but here goes.

#5 Brown Eyed Girl. I don't know who originally did it, but I know Everclear covered it...

#8 Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz

#11 Dear Prudence (I think that's the name) by The Beatles

#16 I've Got A Boner For Christmas by Nerfherder

#17 You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison by My Chemical Romance

#18 Lift Me Up by Get Set Go

#22 Foxy Lady by Jimmy Hendrix

And #25 seems somewhat familiar, but I won't cheaat and look it up.

Unknown said...

Good job Norte.

You spelled Jimi wrong. For shame.

And Brown Eyed Girl was written by Van Morrison, but it was the Everclear cover that played.

C.B. said...

7 is from Rigaletto I dont think that has been mentioned yet! Love that movie!!!!!!